Gutter Cleaning Services Dublin
Our professional hedge trimming services are guaranteed to improve the look of your hedge or tree. Over time hedges can become overgrown which can look messy.
We can easily trim any hedge back to normal whilst being careful with bird nests. We use both electric and manual hedge trimmers to ensure we provide a perfect result for you.
Key Benefits of the Hedge Trimming Services in Dublin
Covering All Of Dublin
We provide our professional hedge trimming services throughout Dublin and we can also come back on a weekly or monthly basis to tend to any gardening needs.
Gutter Cleaning Services We Offer
Our hedge trimming services cover trimming, pruning and some light ornamental hedge cutting depending on your requirements. Feel free to call us today for a fast quote on 089 230 5300
- Hedge health automatically improves
- Hedge Maintenance stimulates the growth of longer stems, larger blooms,
- Hedge, it underscores the idea of environmental friendliness
- Regular Hedge Trimming will help you to avoid problems with Insects or Diseases
Formative pruning is usually carried out in winter or spring. After this, maintenance trimming is carried out, usually once a year for informal hedges and twice a year for formal hedges. Some formal hedges may need three cuts a year. Maintenance trimming is generally carried out between spring and summer.
A chainsaw can be used to trim bushes, hedges and shrubs. While not as effective as a hedge trimmer, a chainsaw can cut fast enough to trim through lighter woods. However, if you’re looking for those precision cuts, a hedge trimmer will best serve your purposes.
- Keep the shrub’s sides 6–12 inches (15–30 cm) inches away from your home.
- Begin cutting near the bottom of the shrub and work your way to the top.
- Cut the sides at a slight angle.
- Make shallow cuts as you work your way up.
- Examine the sides for uneven areas when you’re finished cutting.